Great People in History: Simone Biles

We are studying great people in history. I am reading about Simone Biles. Did you know that I made a difference in the world by being the first African American female to win gold in the all-around? Did you know I am the most decorated American gymnast winning 19 Olympic medalsĀ in the world championship. In my free time I like to clean my room, do the dishes and take care of my family’s 4 German Shepherds.rds.

5 thoughts on “Great People in History: Simone Biles

1. This is great! Just make sure you put quotation marks around what Simon Biles said. If you are pretending to be her then you’re fine. It’s a bit confusing which perspective you’re talking about. Other than that, for a 7 year old this is good and you sure do know how to write

2. Dear Amira,
    I think this is fabulous! I like how you like how you made it in Simone Biles perspective (since that is what you do). At the Great Person Hall of Fame I could tell that you knew what you were doing. Here is the link to my blog http://laurenkamali.edublogs.org/ I enjoy reading your posts! Keep it up!
    Love,
    Lauren Kamali

3. hello Amira i like that your learning about history i would like to no how old you are and whatv you like to do in your free time

4. My favourite lesson is P.E as well. I think Dexter is a nice dog name. I love soccer too I play soccer for my school.