MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES

My favorite book series is Lulu books because I like animals and she helps animals. I am on book two.  It is called Lulu and the dog from the sea. The first book is Lulu and the duck from the park. Her mom says she is allowed to keep any animal if she can take care of it. If you would ever like to try the book I think you would like it.

5 thoughts on “MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES

1. Dear Amira,

That book sounds good. I might try it out.

From, Emma

2. I really love to read as well! I have never heard of those books but they seem to be pretty decent and I just might have to go and check ’em out. I am an aspiring author and I have a few works in progress on Wattpad @MissTigger (Zaya Weaver). I have a hard time choosing favorite collections because there are just so many amazing finds out there. I am a fan of the late V.C. Andrews and the “Flowers in the Attic” series, “The Devouring” series by Simon Holt, and I am also a big fan of James Patterson’s works such as “Zoo”, “Humans, Bow Down”, as well as Witch & Wizard just to name a few. And I just can’t forget to mention Nicholas Sparks and Stephen King.
    check out my blog: https://akweaver.edublogs.org/

3. Hi Amira, that sounds like a great book! I love reading and enjoy hearing about books that are new to me. Are you working on the blogging challenges? I enjoy reading your posts anyway, but I am interested in how you feel about the blogging challenges. Thanks.

4. Hello, Amira
    I really love books too. I really liked how you described why you liked the book. How did you come across the book? How long did it take you to read the first book?
    – Rebecca